Client: General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA)
Main Contractor: SAUDI BIN LADIN GROUP
Consultant: Dar Al Handasah
Location: Jeddah, KSA
Scope of work: Total electro-mechanical work
Project duration: 2012-2013
Contract Value: 22,000,000$
The Multi Story car park is a part of the main project of King Abdul Aziz International Airport-Jeddah. The build p area of the buildings is 250,000 m².
Engineering, Shop-drawings, Technical Submittals, mobilization, Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning, As-built drawings, Operation and Maintenance manuals, Start up, spare parts, training and one year warranty from preliminary handover, for the electrical and mechanical systems HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Protection.
The Mechanical system scope of works shall include the supply and installation but not limited to the following:
- A/C equipment including all accessories.
- Chilled water supply including piping, pumps and related accessories from interface points up to all the mechanical rooms.
- Ductwork and related accessories from mechanical rooms' air handling units up to all served zones, including supply, installation of grilles/diffusers in coordination with false ceiling.
- Kitchen and toilets ventilation systems via dedicated fans and ductwork for served zones up to termination points.
- Smoke Management System via dedicated smoke fans and ductwork.
- Connection and interface of all systems components to the Building Management System and 12BS.
- Rainwater system including internal building drainage piping.
- Sanitary and waste drainage, both gravity and pressurized systems, including submersible pumps and all relevant accessories.
- Domestic water supply system, including cold, hot and hot water return water supply piping to various plumbing fixtures and components in toilets, including hot water heaters, booster & circulating pumps, sanitary fixtures and fittings.
- Grey water system.
- Irrigation system including network, storage, pumping and treatment as deemed necessary.
- Fire protection system including fire pumps, and fire protection network involving riser standpipes, fire hose cabinets (Class I & Class III), fire extinguishers, inlet department connections, automatic wet sprinklers, FM200, deluge and preaction Systems.
- General ventilation systems including fans, ductworks and relevant accessories.
- Stairwell pressurization system including fans, ductwork and relevant accessories.
- All types if interceptors.
The Electrical system scope of works shall include the supply and installation but not limited to the following:
- Secondary Unit Substations.
- LV power distribution networks.
- Power Factor Correction Units.
- Static Uninterruptible power supply units (UPSs).
- Emergency Central Battery Systems (ECBs).
- Low Voltage Sub Distribution Boards (SDBs) and Branch-Circuit Panelboards (ELPs and EPPs).
- Motor Starters and Motor Control Centres (MCCs).
- Low Voltage Cables and Wires.
- Raceways, Conduits, Cable Trays and accessories.
- Wiring Devices.
- Lighting Installations and Control.
- Grounding Systems.
- Lightning Protection Systems.
- Local SCADA system including downstream control raceways, wiring, accessories, etc. for substations MV equipment and upstream interface / connection to the Load Centres SCADA system.
15. Seismic Restraint of Electrical Systems, network, and Equipment.
We are leader in providing MEP Services
Our company is specialize in MEP supply and installation works preparation of designs and drawings and execution of turn-key projects in the field of MEP. Visit to see more our installation.