Client: Al Muntazah
Main Contractor: Bouygues
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Scope of work: Total electro-mechanical work
Project duration: 2006-2008
Contract Value: 14,670,000$
With a seafront location on Jeddah’s Corniche and an infinity pool overlooking the Red Sea, this 5-star designer hotel is located in Al Hamra District.The total area of the buildings is about 45,000m² and the total area covered by the related landscaping and arrangements of the project is about 140,000m².
Bouygues S.A. as developer and main contractor, in conjunction with a number of private investors, develop an "Equestrian Club" project in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The project, which is based on the Jeddah City coast, composed of:
⇒ Men's Social
⇒ Men’s Sports & Balnéo Club
⇒ Family Club: restaurant and children’s facilities
⇒ Women's Club: including 6 major elements, restaurant, reception areas, Aqua Medic
Pool, Sports Hall, Indoor Swimming Pool and the outdoor Pool Area…
⇒ Administration building: including a basement a carpark, the back office of the Club, a centralized kitchen for all building a laundry for staff uniforms and guest laundry. On first floor there is a commercialgni gallery and a mosque
⇒ Accommodation centre and banquet hall: the first building is a 120 room’s hotel (Hyatt
Standard) the second building with divisible areas.
⇒ Marina for club member boats.
The Men's social Club is already completed and opens to users. The concrete structure of men’s sport is 80% completed.
- Central Air-conditioning Systems/installations using chilled water system as cooling media i.e. Air cooled chillers, Air Handling Units, Fan coil units, chilled water pumps etc. This system shall be used for the Accommodation Center building (Five star hotels) all Bedrooms’ areas. The Club service area and administration under the Commercial gallery, and the mall of the Commercial gallery may also be equipped with chilled water if DX installation is not practicable.
- Central Air-conditioning Systems/ installations using DX Coil systems, i.e. Self-contained package Air Conditioning units (PACU) or Split systems, which is combination of Indoor or out Air handling units (AHU) and Air- cooled condensing units (ACCU). This system shall be used for all other areas and Buildings of the Project, which are not treated by the systems mentioned in (a) above and (c) below. Some areas (non-bedrooms approx. 3500 M2, to be confirmed in detailed design stage) of the Accommodation Center building shall also be Air conditioned with this system.
- All small areas where local cooling is required, like guard houses, Project Substation, Technical Rooms for Sewage Treatment plant, and Water treatment plants, Pump rooms, shall be Air-conditioned either with window type Room Air conditioners, or small split units.
- Supply and installation of hot and cold water system, the building works commences from the external water main as indicated on drawings.
- Building Roof Rainwater drainage system, connection till external building Rain / storm water manholes. (Manholes are not in the Subcontractor’s scope)
- Soil and waste water drainage system
- Supply and installation for the water heaters for Kitchens including hot water circulating pumps.
- Supply and installation for water heaters for the toilet areas.
- Supply and Installation of fire water distribution and fire hose reels system.
- Supply and installation of grease separator for kitchens
- Supply and installation of Gas system for kitchens.
- The subcontractor shall provide all the necessary roughing in for water, drainage, waste water, Greasy water and other fluids included in the Subcontractor’s scope as well as required by the Kitchen Equipment requirements as shown in the kitchen equipment drawings.
3.Fire Fighting system
- Installing of Fire Pumps Sets (Diesel / Electric & jockey) for protecting Main Building with total capacity of 1500 GPM (SET)
- Installation of Sprinkler system with piping.
- Installing of Automatic Fire Extinguisher in Generator Room.
- Fire Hose cabinets and fire devices.
- Installing of Fire Hydrant for the External Area.
- The general Power supply for the Project is 380/220 volts, but only for the Accommodation Centre (5-stars Hotel) guest rooms, in addition to 220 volts. 127 Volts shall also be supplied.
- Earthing and lightning system including connections with Architectural item, and other equipment (inside and on the roof of the building)
- Lighting works as per lighting drawings and schedules of “Architectural and Decorative lights”. The supply of the decorative lights is excluded from the Subcontractor’s scope which shall be provided by the Contractor and installed by the Subcontractor.
- LV network including Raceways, feeders, cable trays, Trunking, Main, Sub main, and divisionary panels
- ELV network which includes, telephone system, Public Address system, Data pre-cabling, MATV system cabling and sockets,
- Fire detection and Alarm system.
Electrical Installations (External Works):
External Electrical Works includes the following:
- MV/LV Distribution system which is in two loops starting from the project’s Main Substation to all buildings/ facilities of the project. The main substation includes the required number of incoming and outgoing MV Switch cells (based on two loops), emergency Generating sets (2 MVA capacity), Paralleling switchgear, Automatic transfer switches, Step up transformers (2 MVA capacity) all necessary fittings and fixtures including all cabling and ventilation of the Gen set room. Distribution includes the zones Package substations (exact capacity) to be defined in detailed design stage, the MV and LV cabling for all facilities of the Project.
- External lighting fixture / lighting poles, cablings and panels.
- Extra Low voltage networks includes, data cabling, Controls cabling, Security system cabling, CCTV, MATV, Telephone cabling, a modern state of the art PABX (with 1000 extensions) including all necessary panels, (MDF and SDF) boosters.
- Building management system (BMS) and Automatic Control.
We are leader in providing MEP Services
Our company is specialize in MEP supply and installation works preparation of designs and drawings and execution of turn-key projects in the field of MEP. Visit to see more our installation.